Future High-Performance Computing Experts:
- Are you ready to elevate your skills in scientific computation, parallel programming, machine learning and artificial intelligence?
- Are you a graduate student or early-career postdoc?
- Will your research involve large-scale computations?
- Are you eager to join a global community of HPC practitioners?
Then you might be interested in the International High-Performance Computing Summer School 2024.
And in that case, we’d like to hear from you!
Express your interest!
The IHPCSS 2024 is in the planning phase, and needs your help in making it a reality.
Please express your interest by pre-registering at the link below. Information gathered will include your name and email address(es).
We will accept EoIs until Friday November 24, 2023. Those who submitted an EoI will be contacted first when the call for applications opens, which we anticipate will happen by late 2023 or very early 2024.
Background of the IHPCSS
This expenses-paid event has been held annually since 2010 in various locations for selected graduate students and postdoctoral scholars from institutions in partner countries/regions that have now expanded to include Australia, Canada, Europe, Japan, South Africa, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Leading computational scientists and HPC technologists from partner countries have offered instruction on a wide variety of topics at the IHPCSS, such as:
- HPC and Big Data challenges in science
- Shared-memory programming
- Distributed-memory programming
- GPU programming
- Performance analysis
- Software engineering
- Numerical libraries
- Big Data analytics
- Deep learning
- Scientific visualization
Benefits for participants
- state-of-the-art instruction in HPC and Big Data analytics
- catalyzes the formation of networks
- provides technical and career mentoring
- facilitates international exchange
- and opens up further career options.
The IHPCSS is committed to diversity and inclusion in high performance computing. We welcome expressions of interest and applications from all students regardless of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.
For further information see https://www.ihpcss.org